Most problems in electrical systems are caused by abnormal heating associated with high resistance or excessive current flow. Many of these problems often lead to downtime or even fire.
Trio will prepare a turn-key proposal that will include the project price, annual savings, payback period, return on investment (ROI), a systems analysis and the environmental impactof the project. In addition, we will help you secure all available tax deductions and other rebates and incentives where applicable.
Thermographic surveys are reliable, unobtrusive and effective ways of detecting problem areas within your electrical systems. Surveys are carried out while equipment is running under normal working conditions.
- Thermal scan by a certified thermographer
- Thermal and optical images of all problem areas found
- Severity and possible cause of all abnormalities
- Full report and Customer consultation
- Solutions and recommended course of actions
An infrared survey is ideal for locating:
- Loose Connections
- Unbalanced Loads
- Defective Equipment
- Overloaded Circuits
- Potential Fire Hazards
- Undersized Conductors