Virtually every modern building system, production process is powered by electricity. Power disturbances can negatively affect equipment often resulting in decreased efficiency, down time and permanent damage.
Trio offers a vast array of power quality analysis solutions that will enable you diagnose and repair existing power problems or prevent them from occurring in the future. Using our specialized infrared, thermographic imaging and metering equipment, we will identify areas of concern and provide you with a detailed written report outlining potential solutions.
Trio also provides preventative maintenance programs and infrared scanning that produces thermal images of all electrical components and devices such as panels, switchgear, motor control centers, transformers, motors, buss duct and disconnects.
Power Quality Analysis is ideal for detecting the cause of:
- Over Voltages
- Breakers Tripping
- Harmonics and Harmonic Mitigation
- Equipment Overheating
- Under Voltages
Our power quality analysis equipment and metering can:
- Record power, usage, peak demand, dips, sags and power factor parameters for up to 45 days
- Measure total harmonic distortion as well as specific harmonic wave interference for up to 45 days
- View and record a color display of the AC waveform
- Measure and record current, voltage and KVA up to 3000 amps and 830 volts
- Detect voltage dips or swells outside of a pre-set range lasting more than 10 ms