TRIO is “Changing The Process”
TRIO pre-assembles material at its warehouse facility prior to installation. We manufacture large quantities of electrical assemblies (boxes, whips, fixtures, gear, temporary panels, racks, etc.) in a controlled environment before it is shipped to the jobsite. Our process ensures quality control is completed before it’s too late!
Prefabrication allows TRIO to:
- Enhance productivity – factory vs. field
- Expedite construction schedules – “as built” done in advance
- Reduce general conditions – less trash and clean-up
- Increase safety / reduce jobsite injuries
- Get out of the way of other trades
- Educate new employees / green helpers
Manufacturing components in our off-site factory is more effective and efficient:
- Questions are inherently raised that reduce errors
- Field supervisors have hand in the process
- CAD layouts are available
- Production worksheets drive delivery schedule
Prefabrication saves clients time and money.
In a controlled environment, we can produce higher quantities with greater accuracy before it is shipped to the jobsite.